I've created this course to give you unique insights into entrepreneurship so you can decide whether or not to open your own business.
Here's what you'll learn:
Module 1: Entrepreneurship vs. Employment
- Why do people become entrepreneurs?
- Benefits of employment and a good job
- Entrepreneurship risks
Module 2: Being an entrepreneur
- Life as an entrepreneur
- Challenges of business ownership
- Options to get into business
Module 3: Understanding the start-up process
- Steps to start a new business
- Check business feasibility
- Start-up resources
Module 4: Decision – Employed or self-employed?
- Entrepreneurship self-assessment & resources
- Additional help
Course length and learning materials
Learn at your own pace to complete the course within 6 hours. Materials include video tutorials, articles, downloads, resource links and more.
You can email your instructor directly for additional information or to ask questions – even after you complete the course.
If you are unhappy for any reason, you'll receive a 100% refund. There's no risk to you.
Let's get started!
Please enrol now.